As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at any of the Onetwogoal.com
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you if and when we contact you.
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Delivery address - so we know where to send you any goods
- Telephone number - To contact you to discuss your order. We'll only call if we have a delivery problem, or to talk to you about your order.
- Payment Card Details - We only ask for these when you place your order, and we don't store any of your card details on the server. They are all processed and held securely by Stripe. Just to confirm, we never see or store your credit card details on the website or on our servers.
Our sites are all secured using the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most common web browsers support this security.
Storing and Protecting your data
We commit to protect and use the most secured methods to prevent the unexpected loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information based on our business ethics. For example, our system does not retain your credit card information and we guarantee not to share your personal information with any third parties.
This website is following the UK Law